Be prepared with Solal Tech.
Solal Tech simplifies your life and offers you the possibility to bequeath your digital assets in a few simple steps:
- List all your accounts and essential personal information.
- Choose the beneficiaries who will receive your digital assets when the time comes.
- Select a trusted person, a custodian, to manage the transfer.
- Choose one of Solal Tech's partner notaries to accompany you
We offer you to efficiently bequeath various accounts and information such as:
- Your social network accounts
- Your email addresses
- Cryptocurrency wallets
- Bank and neo-bank accounts
- Access to your computers and smartphones
We know that the transmission of an estate can be delicate. To ensure that everything goes smoothly, Solal Tech is committed to:
- Securing your information: The data are stored in France at an approved host and meet the requirements of the CNIL.
- Preserve confidentiality: Solal Tech does not have access to your information.
You are the only person who can consult them.
- Ensure transparency: Communication is at the heart of our policy.
In case of an incident that could occur, you will be immediately informed.
- To be at your side: Our advisors and the notary you have selected are always available to accompany you and answer your questions.
Centralize your needs and bring together the people essential to the successful transmission of your digital assets:
- The testator : You wish to bequeath your digital assets?
Make an inventory of this information, choose a trusted person and gain serenity.
- The notary : Are you looking for a solution to accompany your clients? They deposit their wills on Solal Tech and you can then follow each step on the platform.
- The beneficiary : A loved one has passed away?
Fulfill his or her last wishes by recovering the digital assets and benefit from the help of a SOLAL partner notary.
An offer adapted to your online life
Your notary partner, chosen by you, will accompany you throughout the process and will also provide you with legal advice regarding the transmission of your digital assets.
Pauline M. (Saint-Etienne)
Benoit G. (Lyon)
Stéphane C. (Notary in Annecy)
Feel free to consult our FAQ!